Thursday, June 5, 2008

Destination #1 ORURILLO


After 24 hours of riding in luxury buses and Comvis we are finally here in Orurillo! two adorable children are standing over our shoulder (Eva and Elvis) and we are more than glad to be out of a mode of transportation. Tomorrow is our recuperation day followed by 3 to 4 days of ministry in the village encouraging the missionaries here and drawing crowds in through skits, puppets and music presenting the Gospel! Jessica says that she wants her family to know the women are wearing boulder hats and colorful sacks on their backs =o)!!! It should be an interesting time here and we are expecting God to move. We will probably update before we leave to Chupa to notify all about what has been going on. But for now, we are glad to be walking around and blessed to be here in this beautiful village! Keep praying for us and pray for the people to be receptive to God´s Word.

For His Renown
Kathryn and Jessica
CMT 08

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tommy! Hey Derek! Hey Kathryn!

I can't believe I know 3 people on the CMTeam. I am too cool for school! I am praying for you guys! I wish I was in my village waiting on you to show up, but I had to send Leslie in my place to hold down the fort. She said they have mice... now, yall really have something to look forward to... haha Tommy, right now they are in Quito Arma... the one across the way that we only went to with the church... ok well, i'm parying for yall!

Aoooodra

Anonymous said...

To all on the team--

We read your blogs as often as we can. We are praying for all of you and hope that you are doing what God has led all of you to. The comments from others really mean alot to me even though they are meant for you. I'm sure all of your parents feel the same way.

Love,

Betsy and Tom Leach
Tommy's parents

Ben said...

We´re counting down the days until we get visited by the elusive CMT and so are the people here in Coracora. We´ve got schools, plazas, and an orphanage that will all be happier than a mouse in wisconsin to have some gringos come and perform for them. We´re praying for you and all of our other teams out there this year. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"

Isaiah 52:7